Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday, March 20th, 2011: Warpaint @ Neumos in Seattle


Getting ready to perform!

Theresa Wayman



Theresa and Jenny

Jenny

Emily Kokal! AHHH! She's super ADORABLE!

Emily doing what she does best, belting it out.


Emily and Jenny performing "Elephants"


Theresa, Jenny, and Stella (Emily was at the opposite end of the stage).


At the end of the show, Andrea, Meghan, and I waited outside of their tour bus. Jenny ran and went inside of the bus. We
tracked down Emily to take a candid picture before she bolted away. ahhhh :(


However, Theresa was free for a quick chat and a picture with Andrea and I. :)


And then we stopped Stella for a quick chat.
The first thing I said was, "This girl *points to Andrea* converted me!" And she said, "to Judaism? That's great!!!" I loved her sense of humor, and I love how quirky and crazy they all are! It's so amazing to see girls so carefree and funny making music and being who they are. You honestly don't see that around anymore.








ALSO: since I used my camera phone to record one of the opening bands, PVT, it recorded very distorted. They were absolutely amazing. Andrea and I were acting like tug boats during this song:




No comments:

Post a Comment