Monday, February 14, 2011

Walking amongst dangerous bluffs is the best view in the house

The most laziest week from hell! However, I managed to get myself out of bed after HOURS of sleep, and get out to enjoy the first couple of hours while the sun was directly overhead. And because my endurance was probably close to zero from not being active all week, I went to Point Defiance in Tacoma and enjoyed the long Five Mile Drive trail. I walk amongst the bluffs, jumping on trees about ready to collapse on the cliffs, and Garry chasing bald eagles. We were almost close to the Gig Harbor Bridge view!!! But the trail was a mess. It was absolutely muddy from the storm the night before.



Gorgeous sun, yes?




Tacoma Narrow's at the end of our walk.


Oh Hello, dangerous cliff!



Tacoma Narrows Bridge at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment