Friday, September 30, 2011

hey kids,

since I last wrote in here my sister moved away from Seattle and settled into her new life in New Mexico where she's enjoying the heat, and I'm feeling like the other half of me is gone (which is probably the case).

i've also entered the next chapter of my life, and started attending college at The University of Washington. You know, it was the first week of school and I'm already tired, but I'm also extremely content. I have those fun projects only environmental nerds strive for. I actually got into a class called "Restoration Ecology" last minute, but I already have my needed credits. Can I switch Chemistry for Restoration Ecology? No? Okay, there's always next time.

Well, my sister left her sports bike at my parents and cheerfully said that it needed to go to a good home, so I have permanently adopted it as my newest addition to my physical lifestyle and possibly my other form of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment